- Terms & Privacy
Prohibited Shipping Addresses
I will not request that Clearchoiceammunition.com ship packages outside the lower forty-eight states of the United States or to Massachusetts, Chicago, New York City, or any other area that is prohibited by federal, state, or local law (Clearchoiceammunition.com does ship to Illinois and New Jersey where proper documentation is provided).
Affidavit of Customer
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance.
- By selling or delivering ammunition to me, Clearchoiceammunition.com is not violating any state or local law or ordinance.
- I have never been and I am not expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over one year.
- I am not a fugitive from justice.
- I am currently not subject to a restraining order of any kind.
- I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective and I have not been committed to any mental institution.
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien.
- I have never been and I am not expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
- I am not currently less than twenty-one (21) years old.
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship.Order CancellationsI understand that Clearchoiceammunition.com’s order system automatically submits my order to the Clearchoiceammunition.com warehouse for picking/shipping and that I cannot cancel an order once placed (seriously, our system sends your order to the warehouse within less than five minutes of being placed). I also understand that Clearchoiceammunition.com may cancel my order at any time if I have not abided by the Terms of Sale at which time a refund will be provided.I understand that if I refuse to accept delivery of an order that I placed, then Clearchoiceammunition.com will charge me the full cost of shipping plus a restocking fee equal to 10% of the value of my order. In this instance, the “full cost of shipping” is the cost to ship from Clearchoiceammunition.com’s warehouse to my house, plus the cost to ship back to the warehouse (which is the same amount of the initial shipment to my house). I will receive back the remainder of my original payment (minus shipping and restocking amounts, as explained above) as a store credit, not as a refund.Return PolicyI understand that Clearchoiceammunition.com does accept returns for defective or damaged product where customers notify them of such issues within thirty days of their order date. If there is anything wrong with my product, Clearchoiceammunition.com wants to make things right. Clearchoiceammunition.com just asks that I tell them about any issues quickly, within 30 days of my order date, so that they can service me promptly. I understand that Clearchoiceammunition.com does not accept returns unless the product I ordered is defective or damaged. I am to email the Clearchoiceammunition.com team at firstname.lastname@example.org if I desire to discuss a return. Finally, I understand that Clearchoiceammunition.com may, at its sole option, choose to reimburse me by either a refund, a store credit, or a replacement of the product.
I understand that once my package is entrusted to a common carrier (i.e. UPS and FedEx) that Clearchoiceammunition.com does not have control over my package. Additionally, I agree that once such common carrier delivers my package to the address I specified, I am fully responsible for that package.
All shipments will comply with all Federal State and Local laws with regards to shipping ammunition to clients and Clear Choice Ammunition will not ship to customers in a State or City that has outlawed ammunition to be sold and shipped to customers via a website.
I understand that Clearchoiceammunition.com desires to follow-up with me after I place an order to make sure that I am satisfied. Additionally, I understand that Clearchoiceammunition.com may send me subsequent notices of product specials and announcements and that by submitting my order, registering an account, or entering my email on the Clearchoiceammunition.com web site, I am agreeing to add my name and e-mail address to the e-mail list maintained by Clearchoiceammunition.com.
Indemnification and Agreement to Defend
I fully agree that if any of my representations when making purchases under the Terms of Sale are incorrect or if I fail to comply with these Terms of Sale, then I will indemnify, defend, save harmless, and release Clearchoiceammunition.com and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any civil liability or criminal prosecution resulting from my purchase from Clearchoiceammunition.com.
I fully agree that by placing my order, I release Clearchoiceammunition.com from any and all liability arising from or related to the products I purchased from Clearchoiceammunition.com, including (but not limited to) my or anyone else’s use of the product, my or anyone else’s storage of the product, and my or anyone else’s handling or transportation of the product, and I agree to indemnify, defend, save harmless, and release Clearchoiceammunition.com and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any civil liability or criminal prosecution resulting from the products I purchased from Clearchoiceammunition.com.
Class Action Waiver
You expressly agree that any dispute resolution proceedings, including but not limited to, litigation, arbitration, and mediation, will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated, or representative action. By making this express agreement, you acknowledge and affirm that this is a knowing, voluntary, and permanent waiver of any right to bring federal, state, or local claims as any part of, or on behalf of, any class or any other individuals, before a court or other tribunal.
Product, Information, Questions & Answers
Our customer service team has published this Q&A information and other information about our products as a free service to the shooting community and to educate our customers. Please note that Clearchoiceammunition.com expressly disclaims any and all liability with regard to its accuracy or how the shooting community might use any product information. By reviewing this information, you agree to indemnify, defend, save harmless, and release Clearchoiceammunition.com and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any civil liability or criminal prosecution resulting from your use of this information. Clearchoiceammunition.com also expressly disclaims all liability for any errors in pricing listed on advertisements, and the price as shown on the Clearchoiceammunition.com website is the final and conclusive price of any product.
I understand and agree that if I decide to file a complaint against Clearchoiceammunition.com or any of its owners, agents, officers, or employees that such a complaint must be filed within a court located in Knox County, Tennessee. Furthermore, I agree that any such complaints not filed within Lemhi County, Idaho shall be immediately removed to a court within Lemhi County, Idaho and I agree to reimburse Clearchoiceammunition.com and any other defendants for the costs of defending against the wrongly filed complaint or effecting its removal. I also understand that any complaint or legal suit I file against Clearchoiceammunition.com, and any purchases I make from Clearchoiceammunition.com, shall be governed solely by Idaho law. This includes any suit filed against Clearchoiceammunition.com by someone else as a result of my purchases from Clearchoiceammunition.com.
Clearchoiceammunition.com is PCI compliant. The Clearchoiceammunition.com checkout system is SSL encryption secured and feeds directly into the secure Authorize.net payment gateway. No person at Clearchoiceammunition.com is able to retrieve your credit card information, ever.
Your Information is Important
We use your information to process your orders and to better assist you if any issues arise and to occasionally inform you of product specials or simply to send you a follow up e-mail thanking you for your business.
This website may also use Google Analytics to help analyze how visitors use this site. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are small text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form.
The anonymous information generated by Google Analytics cookies is processed to compile statistical reports. We use these reports to improve product offerings, improve your experience on the site, and figure out how we can better serve you. By using this site, you are agreeing to submit this anonymous usage data to make your experience better.
We Respect Your Privacy
Clearchoiceammunition.com will not give, sell, rent, or loan any personally identifiable information to any third party.
If you have any questions about the Clearchoiceammunition.com privacy policies, just call (801) 550-2243 or email email@example.com.